1.3

I purchased two polaroid 9 inch tablets from HSN and they are junk, I contacted several tech support people and they told me to call polaroid and when I call them they sent me to the computer, now where do I go. I am not happy.

Cornelia Kenny corkenny18@yahoo.com or 678-701-6597. The tablet do not, it is on talk, can not turn it off, the timer come on every morning at 9am I can not turn it off and it is on lock and it is hard to turn it on.

I want a tablet that works r my money back. I bought it to read my bible but it do not work.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $140. This person is overall dissatisfied with Polaroid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Polaroid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Polaroid to other companies on our site.

Comments