I bought a TDX-02610B TV/DVD Combo in Jan '08 and it worked fine for a few months.It wasn't long until the DVD player started making a loud grinding noise and the picture would freeze up completely.

I would have to unplug the TV to get it to work again. It finally wouldn't work at all. In addition to that I moved the TV to another room and never got a picture again that wasn't fuzzy or grainy. I sent it in to their service center - Proview in Houston.

The first time I shipped it to them was in July '08, when they returned the tv to me it still had the same picture problem. I have since been through 2 refurbished units and it is now October '08 and I am getting my original TV back to see if it will work now. I am going on 3 months of jackin' with shipping tv's back & forth to Houston. What a joke!

I guess you get what you pay for and I did......will never buy another polaroid again.!!

They live up to there name.....ROID!

Had an Experience with Polaroid?

Comments

I purchased the same television, have the same problem literally, almost word for word. It sounds like the TV's are just slapped together and sold without quality testing. Love the customer support and the product replacement, it really is something to be desired.

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more