I purchased for a friend for a Christmas gift.1)The back of the product package indicates the camera uses a SD card which I bought-however once you try to put the card in the camera it is too big-if you reread the package in small print under SD it reads micro; so you have to make another trip to the store to get a new card.When I took the camera back to the store they immediately knew the problem without me describing the card situation because other customers came in with the same problem.
2)You have to print out the whole 42 page owners manual; it only comes with a small quick startup guide.
3)On whole it takes crappy pictures.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- X800 Digital Waterproof Camera
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I have no complaints. I have gotten so much business from Thumbtack, and recently received the Best of 2015 with my rating of 4 1/2 stars. You have..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."
- "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..."