I purchased for a friend for a Christmas gift.1)The back of the product package indicates the camera uses a SD card which I bought-however once you try to put the card in the camera it is too big-if you reread the package in small print under SD it reads micro; so you have to make another trip to the store to get a new card.When I took the camera back to the store they immediately knew the problem without me describing the card situation because other customers came in with the same problem.
2)You have to print out the whole 42 page owners manual; it only comes with a small quick startup guide.
3)On whole it takes crappy pictures.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "we got this tv from walmart 2008 it quit working on january2011 it..what it dose the volume gose up by it self and then ir freezes then we have 2..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I tried Cascade 6x power earlier this year and I wasn't happy with the results. I thought I'd give it another try. I had to rewash every dish, glass..."
- "I would give San Diego Two Men and a Truck 0 stars if I could. I have moved 18 times in my life and never have I had such..."
- "My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party. The engine was..."